Monday, October 29, 2007

MIddle of Day 2

After about 2 hours of play today i have had 2 different sided sessions.

Session 1:
I started with the bankroll i had from the day before, at about $57.60 (or so). After a couple of rounds i was about even. (2 tables of 5/10cent play). I got into a nasty hand with AK, flopped top pair and guy called with open ended for 5 bucks and hit it on the river. NH sir. That was annoying, but i left and that was my session.
I ended the session with $42.94 in my roll, so a NET loss of just over $15.00.

Session 2:
I came back after being very upset with my previous play in session 1. I sat down with the mindset im playing 'abc poker' as twisted says. I did just that and was able to play my way to a nice little profit. Same as session 1, i was playing 2 tables 5/10 cent. I left with 14.80 and 11.50 respecively.
All in all i earned a profit of $6.30. This now makes my roll $48.55 (Just under my initial investment amount of $50).

This is fine with me, i knew i would have ups and downs, and todays downs were corrected after i noticed why my play was off... i seem to have fixed that now... so lets just play another small session tonight, and move on from there...

Good start overall - i sure would love to be at $500 bucks by now, but that just ISNT going to happen. One day at a time, one swing at a time, playing ABC poker and my roll will increase over time.

No comments: